- I'm looking to skeeeeedaddle early, if you will. Long weekend this weekend, and I'm hoping to enjoy it to it's max.
- This weekend, well, maybe not full maximum enjoyment. For all of you ladies out there, I'll probably be doing housework and cleaning toilets and mopping floors.
(The place is really a wreck, and I'd like to get it cleaned up before mini-Raul surfaces. I figure it will only go downhill from that point onward, so I'd like to start at some sort of respectable level)
- My running buddy comes home this weekend for a few days. I've been rolling my leg to get ready. Here's hoping.. I'd like to get a few runs in with her.
- I did go see the Star Trek movie. I must say, I loved seeing the younger versions of the characters. Really did. The plot, well, ehh... it was a little more convoluted than it needed to be, but all in all, I liked the movie. (I mean, the plot is still follow-able, so fret not if you haven't seen it)
- Oh, yeah. The Facebook thing. As I mentioned, I did finally cave. It got to the point that my dad (who is on FB), was sending me notes saying "so and so wants to talk to you, here's their e-mail", etc etc. Now, this isn't a slight against my dad, but I really don't need him as the middle man for my e-mail social life. So, I signed up, breaking that whole "I'll never join that blah blah blah" line.
- Yeah, I really don't have too much to say today.
- Have a great weekend everyone! Keep on rockin!
Friday, May 22, 2009
End of the week
Made it through another one! Whoo hoo!