Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Calf issue? I think not.

So, earlier I thought I had some muscle imbalance.  I thought some calf problem was leading to my knee acting up.

Wrongo-dongo!  Good news, bad news.  I found out the source of my calf problem, and of another problem spot.  Bad news, knee isn't quite right yet.

Know what it was?

Check the pics:


Yep, my right knee was pushing into my left calf, and along the inside of my leg.  A couple of weeks after this discovery, the calf is 100% better.    And yes, that ugly foot does belong to me.. lol.  Keep on rockin'..

3 comments:

Carolina John said...

wow, how odd. I'm fighting some fluid in my right foot now, and have just realized how that foot lays on the crossbar under my desk all day. time to break that habit.

joyRuN said...

LMAO!! Your calf got better quick!!!

I think the blogosphere is SICK & TIRED of me saying it, but squats have helped my knee issues. Not pissy little squats but deep below parallel ones where I focus on butt back & knees out.

Did that even make sense?

Anyhoo, fantastic job on the weight loss! I love drinking my calories too, & I swear I'll stop (as soon as we finish out that 6-pack in the fridge).

Lauren @ mostly i run said...

Glad you figured it out! I bet it was tough to stop yourself from doing it :)

Congrats on the 50 lbs, sounds like you're doing great!