Well, this is the first time I was tagged.. Woot!
Cindy was kind enough to tag me, so here goes!
4 favorite memories from 2008:
1. Running my first 5k
2. Making new friends from my blog
3. Running with my running buddy constantly over the spring/summer
4. Having a month off.. aw yea!
4 favorite movies in 2008:
1. Iron Man
2. Incredible Hulk
3. The Dark Knight
4. Indiana Jones (yeah right!). Seriously, I'll go with 'The Ladies Man'.. not 2008, but I first saw it in 2008
4 favorite foods in 2008:
3. Salad (a late entry in the year, but it came on strong.. I found I could always go for them)
4. Hot dogs. Previously, I didn't like hot dogs. Got into them this year.
4 places I loved in 2008:
(disclaimer: I really didn't go anywhere. really)
2. Baseball stadium
3. Dinosaur BBQ
4. Local concert hall
4 events I loved in 2008:
1. Seeing my new nephew a couple of hours after he was born.
2. July Brewfest
3. Taking a day off and going golfing with my brother in law.
4. The election. Couldn't get enough of it. Weird for me.
4 things I liked in 2008:
1. Trying new foods. I try to order something new from menus a lot of the time. Even if I don't end up liking it, at least I tried it. (But who am I kidding? I usually like it)
3. Dice baseball
4. Starting a blog!
4 things I am looking forward to in 2009:
1. One thing that hasn't been disclosed yet
2. Running a marathon (my first!)
3. Getting into the best shape of my life (so cliche)
4. An extra week of vacay time.. now if only we'd go somewhere.
4 people I tag:
1. All Mixed-Up Media