Friday, June 20, 2008

It's Friday!

As my wife puts it, just when you think you can't take it any more, Friday finally gets here.

What to discuss this fine morning? I mowed my lawn last night and worked on our landscaping. I'm calling it done. Either it's done, or I'm done. Probably the latter. Not really my cup of tea. I have a ton of grass to pull out of the existing landscaping. I can't get grass to grow in the lawn, but it grows like mad in the landscaping. I guess that's what I get for letting it go unattended for 7 years.

I'm reading a newsletter here at work, and there's someone named 'Robin Hood' in it. I find that amusing.

I'm poking around amazon this morning, and found on the front page a section on "toilet tattoos". I find that amusing as well.


I'm easily amused today, it appears.

Speaking of tattoos, I read about ultraviolet tattoo ink yesterday. That seemed interesting. I have mixed emotions about it. On one hand, I can understand, if you aren't allowed to have tattoos at work or similar restrictions, that might be the way to go. On the other hand, if you want a tattoo, shouldn't you go for the real thing and let it all hang out?
I don't know. I guess I like the idea. I suspect your design options would be limited, though, as I'm guessing it'll pretty much show up as one color. If you wanted a symbol or a word or something, that would be a good medium, I suppose.

Maybe you could do some sort of accent with it, though.. Like a pair of eyes on an animal that glow under UV light.. that could be cool.

No comments: