Friday, June 13, 2008

3-1

Decided not to go running or biking last night because I've done something every day for the last 5 days.. Figured a rest would be in order. Plus, my leg muscles kind of twitched and felt funny when I went down the stairs at work last night. So, it was a rest day.

I ate dinner at Panera Bread, followed by a short jaunt into Target, looking for a couple of Father's Day presents.


We went home, and proceeded to watch the Celtics game. The first half was absolutely abysmal. Down by 24 at point. But then, we entered the 3rd quarter down by 18. We subsequently left the 3rd down by 2. (This is the ubiquitous 'we'. I wasn't playing, so don't look too hard for me in the highlight reel)

I feel better being up 3-1, rather than leveled off at 2-2. The stats show that no team has rallied from a 3-1 deficit, but I'm not going to bank on that. I'm hoping for a win on Sunday to wrap this up, though. No sense in giving the Lakers any more chances at this.

No comments: