Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cherry Wheat

So, after a long day yesterday, I was in the mood for this:

.

For those using lynx or something like that, it's a photo of Sam Adams Cherry Wheat.

I'm not a big fan of cherry flavored things in general.. I'm iffy with the wheat beers, as well.. Some of them I really like, some I really dislike.

As far as this beer goes, it is exactly what it is billed as. A cherry wheat. If you like wheat beers, and you like cherries, this is an excellent one to try. The wheat is very crisp, and the aroma of cherries is unmistakable. I'm a big proponent of drinking beer from a beer glass, but even drinking straight from the bottle leaves you knowing the flavor and essence of the beer.

So, since I'm dicey with the cherry flavor, it's not one I stock regularly, but I do enjoy it once in a while. Right now, in the Sam Adams summer variety 12 pack, you'll find a pair of them..

No comments: