Monday, July 14, 2008

Weekend recap

Well, another weekend has come and gone. Sadness.

The brewfest was awesome. Good time.. Good food, good tunes, great beer.
My favorites were two cask-conditioned beers. One was an unlabeled beer from the Brooklyn Brewery. The other was from Rohrbach.
The Brooklyn reminded me of their regular bottles, but just a bit fancier.. I do enjoy Brooklyn on tap, so it's no wonder I liked the cask-conditioned.

I took Friday off from physical activity (apart from raising the beer glass to my lips repeatedly).

Saturday, I only did my pushups. I finished week 2 at the minimum, 69 pushups on that day. But, enough to pass on to week 3. I start with an exhaustion test, to see where I go next. Probably be doing that tonight.

Sunday, after laying around the house all day, I went out for a run. I clocked in 4 miles, but wow.. painful. Felt a little shin splint action or something. Yowza.
Plus, I was 'that guy'. You know, the one running in the rain, looking like a wet rat. In my defense, it wasn't actually raining when I started (although I knew it was a strong possibility).

That's all for now...

No comments: