Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Monday and Tuesday Madness

Well, I didn't get to posting yesterday due to some family issues. All is more or less OK now, so on we go....

I'm into the blog catalog now, so that's exciting. I'm sure people will just be pouring on in now. :) Chuckle

I completed Week 3 of the 100 pushup challenge. It was a doozy getting that last day done on the 'Perfect Pushup' stuff. I was debating redoing week 3, but I saw Week 4 started out a little easier than week 3.. some sort of ladder approach to the training. So, I'm going to persevere for now.

I went for a run on Monday night.. Silly me forgot my Garmin. Alas. Looks like it charted to 3.33 miles, though. Seems about right. It was pretty humid, but not too hot. Still, I was soaked. Yuck.

I put another coat of paint on the edges of our bathroom. I think it just needs a couple of minor touch ups, and we'll be good to go. I'll be glad when I finally finish this project. It just never ends. (That's what happens when you never work on it).

More posts coming in a bit. :)

No comments: