Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend's Over, Now I'm Keyed Up

You ever have one of those days where you are just on edge as soon as you wake up? Grr. That's where I'm at now. I was starting to feel it last night, honestly. It stems from my dislike of my job and how overwhelming my list of 'to do' items at home is.

This weekend turned out to be completely different than what I thought it would be. My soon to be brother in law had his bachelor party. Unfortunately, due to a large number of circumstances out of my control, I didn't make it. I feel bad. It's odd.. I missed both my brother in laws' bachelor parties.

I didn't work out any of the days this weekend, so nothing too exciting to report there. I did manage to do week 3, day 2 of the 100 pushup challenge. Again, I just barely squeaked by.

On a positive note, I do have a couple of liquor reviews I can do later today.

No comments: