Wednesday, September 17, 2008

3 miler

Tuesday was another 3:30am day. It honestly isn't too bad... I wouldn't want to make a habit of it, but it could be worse.

I was busy until 1pm or so, and then I went and got some running clothes. We're actually almost all caught up on laundry, so most of the choices were actually clean.. that's fun!

I had the running clothes in hand, went into the bedroom, and looked at the bed and said.. "I'll lie down. Just for a second."

Bam.

There went an hour.

Then, I said to myself after waking up.. "OK, I'll get right up and go running."

After a half hour of in-and-out, I finally got up.

So, I hit the pavement a little before 3. Still, not too much traffic. Nothing like 5:00pm or anything.

It was pretty uneventful. Had to pause at one intersection so that an ambulance could go through. So, it was a bad sort of eventful for someone.

Legs started to feel tired after a mile and a half, but I was able to finish the 3. They seem a bit sore today, but I'll probably give it a shot anyways..

No comments: