Friday, September 19, 2008

Pirate Friday

For those who didn't know, today is Talk Like A Pirate Day. I was fortunate enough that my old office mate sent me a meeting notice to remind me. Yarg, matey! Prepare to be boarded!

I got a new machine at work. I wanted to put Fedora 10 on it, but according to the schedule, it will November 18th before it's ready, assuming the date doesn't slip. I guess I'll throw Fedora 9 on it. Very exciting. I love new toys.

I took yesterday off and didn't exercise. Just played a good bit of Grand Theft Auto IV. We were talking about the game at lunch, and it just made me ready to play.

Tonight is draft night of 'Dice Baseball'. It's a league of ~10 guys which play the old 'Superstar Baseball' board game. Essentially it's fantasy/rotisserie baseball on a board game with players from pre-1976.. It's my first time doing this, so I'll see how I like it. The season is 10 weeks long, and it's only a $26 buy-in.

Tomorrow is a local brewfest. Looking forward to that. Should be a nice day, and it will be nice and relaxing.

Alright. I'm off.. for now. Keep on rockin!

No comments: