Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dark Side Of The Moon

Got home last night and was greeted with a message that I needed to come in for a second MRI. Apparently, since I couldn't straighten my arm last time, not all of the images could be taken.

So, I scheduled an appointment for 9:45 that night, and off I went.

I opted to listen to Pink Floyd's "The Dark Side Of The Moon" during this scan. Great album, of course. Only made it halfway through before the scan was done. Oh well.

MRI machines are interesting. Why the heck are they so loud? Heh. Strangely enough, I find it kind of relaxing in them. (Obviously, I'm not claustrophobic.) They pipe music in to me (whatever I request), I just have to lay there, and no one can get ahold of me. Sweet!

Of course, if there was something really serious going on, I probably wouldn't have the same sentiment.

Today is a company picnic.. one of those few bright spots in the year. It's been years since we've done this. Pretty cool. Hoping to leave early and go get a haircut, too.

No comments: