Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Computin' Tuesday

Tuesday was a beautiful night. Warm, but not hot. Went over to my running buddy's place and we did a 3 miler. It was a mostly flat route around town. Legs felt a little dead, hers apparently felt very dead. I think it was a 10:22 pace.

Oh well. No biggie.

I used her situp bench and banged out 50.


Afterwards, I helped migrate her stuff from her old laptop to her new one. Wow. What a nice laptop. It's an HP, and it was sharp. It was even running Vista, too. The SP1 version seems a bit smoother and more tolerable than the original version. I haven't played too much with either, truthfully.

Didn't make it to the ballgame. Would have been a nice night. Going to go Thursday. Cleared it in advance with anyone that would care. It's beer stein night, too!

Speaking of... last night was a Hook & Ladder night. I had previously had this beer at the brewfest in July. I enjoyed it then. Decided to try it again last night.



Still is a good beer. The Golden Ale is an American style ale. It's a yellow/gold colored beer. It's not very hoppy at all. It's got a slight sweetness to it as well.
I think it's listed as a wheat, but you really don't get that sense when drinking it.

It's a microbrew, and a step up from drinking the run of the mill beers you have. Probably not my favorite microbrew, but there's nothing wrong with it.

That's all for now.. Keep on rockin'!

No comments: