Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hitting the Pavement

Got back into the running game after a few days off. My IT band feels better, and it was the right thing to do. No sense in over-training and taking myself out for a few months.

My running buddy and I put in a fairly easy 3 miles last night. We had about a 9:50 pace going. It was kind of cloudy, and my Garmin took a bit to sync up with the satellites, so I'm missing about a quarter mile of data. Grr.

Did a few situps, but no pushups.. I'll hit that program tonight or tomorrow.


Later, she and I went out and had loaded waffle fries and ice cream for dinner, completely undoing any caloric advantage we had made by running over the past month. But, it was an extremely tasty meal.

1 comment:

raulgonemobile said...

It is nice to just have just the normal aches and pains once again. Do those ever go away?