Thursday, August 28, 2008

My wing

Well, the results are in...


Broken elbow.

Getting it cast tomorrow. Exciting!

I did go running last night with my running buddy. Nailed a 2.5 miler, doing some solid hill work. It was right before dark, and there weren't many cars out. Wonderful temperature, as well.

It is extremely awkward running with one arm being kept rigid. I thought it might be, and I was right. :)


The anti-inflammatory medicine I'm on had this listed as a sign of overdose: "vomit that looks like coffee grounds"

Really? Does it really look like that? How's that work? Who thought that phrase up? Inquiring minds want to know.

Well, that's all. As an aside, this is my 100th post. Wow. I wasn't sure if I'd like doing this blogging thing. I really do. Granted, it's pretty much only me and a friend of mine reading this, but hey, that doesn't really matter. It's an interesting mechanism to communicate what all is going on in my life, as unexciting as it is, and beats just a boring & drab e-mail.

I'll have to post a pic of my cast once it's on. Tomorrow.. something to look forward to!

No comments: