Friday, August 29, 2008

Try something new

There's a guy at work that says to keep yourself on your toes, you should brush your teeth left-handed once in a while. (Unless of course, you're left-handed, in which case, use your right..)

If you want to mix it up even further... try shaving with a double edge razor with your non-dominant hand. Yowza! Go slow and steady, and you'll be OK. :)

I got my first MRI last night.. pretty interesting. I had them put on 'Orinoco Flow' by Enya.. something I wouldn't be too likely to get up and try rockin' to. That puppy is pretty damn loud.

I did walk away with a CD full of MRI images. Earlier in the day, I had picked up my x-rays to take to the various doctors.

So, I had all of this right here. What was I to do? Of course I did! I opened it all up and looked at it. First thing when I got home! :)

Pretty neat stuff. Armed (pun?) with the xrays, mri images, and the wonders of the world wide web, I decided to become a home schooled radiologist. hah!

Well, I'm off to go get a cast. Keep on rockin'!

No comments: