Thursday, August 7, 2008

Prima Wednesday


Wednesday night, I got home and did no workouts.

Slacker I am. Well, really, I'm just resting my IT band. I'll get back to it tonight.


I pulled out my hammock and proceeded to fall asleep rest my eyes.

The guilt got the better of me after a while, and I got up and mowed the lawn. It was longer than I realized. I think if I had waited, it would have gotten to that point where you need to make 4 passes across it in order to cut it and declump the clumps. Waiting and saving you time one day at that point really doesn't save you anything- it just costs you.

For the sake of research, I gave the Prima Pils beer, also from Victory Brewing, a try. This is the third and final type of beer from my sampler pack.

This is a Pilsner style beer. (My glass isn't a pilsner glass. Sorry.. didn't feel like digging that out)

As far as a review, it tastes like a pilsner. It really underwhelmed me, honestly. As tasty and flavorful as the other two have been, I was disappointed. It wasn't bad, but it did nothing to stand out in my mind. Drinkable, certainly. Very smooth. But, it's not something that when seeing it while out, I'll say "Ooh! Give me that!"

Again, we'll see what the second bottle does for me, but I don't hold out high hopes.

4 comments:

Tony Hii said...

Hello, you have a nice blog.

raulgonemobile said...

Thank you! Your blog looks very nice as well. I will have to take some time and look through it

Andrew said...

Blogspam?

Anyway, I've never had the experience you describe - "I think if I had waited, it would have gotten to that point where you need to make 4 passes across it in order to cut it and declump the clumps."

I only do one pass at a time. Weird.

raulgonemobile said...

Normally, I just do one pass.. but past experiences have shown me if you wait and it gets way too long, it might still be wet, and then clumps when you cut it. The process of breaking up those clumps may take quite a while..